Tips and Tricks for Healthy Eyes
• Adjust the brightness of your screen.
• Change the background colour from a bright white to a cooler grey.
• Clean your screen. Frequently dust and wipe digital screens to help reduce glare.
• Dim overhead lighting and try to avoid outdoor areas with intense brightness.
• Do not position your screen facing the window or close the curtains/blinds to avoid daylight from reflecting in your screen.
• Glare reduction filters are also available and can easily be fitted to computer screens.
• Increase the font size to help you better define the content on your screen.